Monday, June 18, 2012

6-18-2012  I've spent almost the entire day picking carefully through my list of potential sources for the WebLab AEE paper. Is it slow going, but as my dad taught me about building a building, the foundation shouldn't be rushed. It MUST be sound or the entire building will certainly come crashing down. I am certain that we can establish WebLab as a self-sustaining entity. We are using seniors' projects as the topics of WebLab broadcasts. That will go on and on. We need to find money to fund a scholarship for them (for their future masters work). It is a good idea that Dr. Acevedo has come up with: select the better projects for WebLab broadcasts, granting the best one(s) a scholarship for their efforts. It will encourage them to stay on for their masters the same way I taught my kids to do. They did it and don't regret it.

At 3 pm, we viewed several short videos on LabView. Got to hear some vocabulary and saw a few functions. It is in preparation for tomorrow's seminar on LabView. Time to go home, cook some sausages and eggs (good thing my son works at the sausage factory in Snook, eh?).

No comments:

Post a Comment